If they ask you who am I ?!
Don't say the one I love and stop
Say more...
Tell them the woman I love
Is a woman made from ice, from lava, from a hurricane and from a breeze
Say the one I love with a thousand looks and faces, a thousand names,
A thousand minds and a thousand seasons
Her birds fly over my head
Her roses sleep in my eyes
Tell them my baby, made from fire
Sweeps me like a tsunami
Like Troy's wars, her soldiers invade my thoughts
Tell them my girl smells like jasmine
Like a forest after a rainy day
Her soul is a running river
Washing my sadness away
Her words kill themselves on my ears
To stay there forever
Tell them the sun rises and falls behind her shoulders
Her arms hold my dreams
Don't tell them she is the one I love and stop...
5/09/2009
If they ask you ...
Posted by Libyan GurL at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment